1. I’m at the point where if I don’t use emojis in my text messages, it looks like I’m mad. We’ve gone way past the line of exclamation points.
3. Not ready for fall at all over here. I’m seeing so many “end-of-summer” recipes but there are literally almost two months of summer left! And I’m the biggest fall freak ever.
5. TV things!! Still on our Yellowstone kick. I also want to watch Indian Matchmaking on Netflix! Have you watched it yet?
6. Thoughts on Taylor Swift’s Folklore? I love a ton of the songs. My only wish is that it had a few more upbeat songs. Especially during this time.
8. Speaking of, the things that kids want to take on vacation are hilarious. Max has wanted to pack for weeks now, and he’s told us all about his favorite paints and crayons and games and superhero shirts and cars and everything he is bringing. This is the best age.
追随this design formula让你的家成为你爱的空间。